Talk

Advanced search

Disco entertainer needed for 5/6 yr olds in North Wiltshire

(6 Posts)
sophy Tue 25-Sep-07 20:26:15

DS wants a disco at home for his 6th birthday party. His birthday is at the start of the xmas holidays and I have tried three people already who are fully booked. Can anyone recommend a mobile disco in the Swindon/Chippenham/Calne/Marlborough area who will also entertain the kids with appropriate musical games? Please? Preferably someone you have had direct experience of. Many thanks.

dorathesnorer Wed 26-Sep-07 07:32:11

Hi Sophie, I can recommend S and C Inflatables, have been to their discos many times (well dds have!) and they do the discos at Space Adventure you may have seen them. Can't find the phone book out as decorating but it's in there somewhere!
Hth!

MintyDixCharrington Wed 26-Sep-07 07:45:56

haven't done a disco, but for the benefit of anyone else who is looking for ideas in this neck of the woods, the best entertainer I've seen/used after many years of children's parties in and around calne/marlborough etc is a genius clown called Kooky. He is probably mid 60s now, lives in Pewsey, a really seriously excellent clown who can keep a room of 25 four year olds spellbound for an hour. Highly highly recommended!

sophy Wed 26-Sep-07 18:15:12

Thanks dora and minty, anyone else got any other good ideas please?

MrsWeasley Fri 05-Oct-07 22:06:41

this guy does parties and when he came to our school he was a big hit with the kids so were his "friends". I'm thinking of booking him for my DS's 7th birthday.

MrsWeasley Fri 05-Oct-07 22:16:07

ooopps sorry just re-read and you were asking for disco's.

<<I'll leave quietly>>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now