Talk

Advanced search

4th birthday in lockdown - ideas?

(8 Posts)
nonamemummy Fri 22-May-20 15:59:25

My son will be 4 soon and we were planning on having a soft play party - which obviously isn’t happening now. It’s hard enough trying to keep him entertained whilst he’s not at nursery, so now I’m in need of some ideas to celebrate his birthday probably at home cake

OP’s posts: |
fuuuuuuck Fri 22-May-20 16:01:05

Do you have a garden?

nonamemummy Fri 22-May-20 16:07:09

@fuuuuuuck nope sad

fuuuuuuck Fri 22-May-20 16:08:53

Bollocks sorry

You can rent a few soft play things......could you convert a room into his own little play area?

Actually, that's a shit suggestion........ice cream party?!

nonamemummy Fri 22-May-20 16:12:40

Defo not enough room for renting soft play things. But the ice cream is a good idea! Could get lots of sauces and sprinkles and let him create his own ice cream sundaes

fuuuuuuck Fri 22-May-20 16:26:37

Worth a bash.......or a little chocolate fountain ?

foobio Fri 22-May-20 16:32:27

A treasure hunt with clues and challenges to find presents hidden in obscure places.

A birthday picnic to take somewhere special, with balloons and a badge so passers by might say happy birthday from a distance.

Video calls with family for party games and blowing candles out, apparently 'house party' app has some built in functions.

My daughter likes to do 'you choose' day where she gets to call the shots all day.

nonamemummy Fri 22-May-20 21:07:27

@foobio a treasure hunt! Thankyou just found a good pirate treasure hunt kit on amazon star

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »