CBeebies land hotel worth it?

(7 Posts)
Suzie2021 Fri 21-Feb-20 16:39:31

I’m shocked how much it’s all going to cost (nearly £500). This includes park tickets, hotel and breakfast for 2 days. Is it really worth going? What’s been your experience of it.

Opinions pls

OP’s posts: |
Curlysusie Fri 21-Feb-20 16:46:43

I've not been but have you got any Tesco vouchers you could use?

Suzie2021 Fri 21-Feb-20 17:28:46

No I don’t think we can use them.

WeeSassenach Fri 21-Feb-20 17:34:42

We considered it for a birthday celebration but just couldn't justify the price considering we wouldn't be in the room much. Instead we bought a 2 day ticket online and stayed in a nearby premier inn (5 mins drive away) which was really cheap and really comfortable. We got a family room and breakfast for around £50. Kids thought it was brilliant!

Suzie2021 Fri 21-Feb-20 21:05:01

Thanks weesass. I’m really torn as this will obviously be a one off as hotel is designed for under 5’s so we can’t go again, this is only time we can go. You’re right the price is ridiculous as it’s I think £350 just for room!

Has anyone stayed in hotel? Looking on trip advisor the reviews are amazing just wanted to hear any mumsnetters opinions on their stay too.

starsparkle08 Sat 01-Aug-20 09:33:00

I’ve been twice and it is a lovely hotel with great entertainment .
Lovely And colourful .

Not sure how lockdown will have affected the entertainment though . I’m glad I’ve been

Dmtush Sat 01-Aug-20 09:41:55

Not right now no. It’s amazing when the entertainment is on for small kids but there’s none right now and you’d be wasting money.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in