Talk

Advanced search

Child-friendly 30th birthday ideas

(4 Posts)
Amyem90 Sun 16-Feb-20 18:46:42

Hi

It’s my 30th later this year (October) and my family are already on me about what I want to do for it. I’m struggling to think of ideas.

I’ll have an 18 month old and would really like her to be part of the celebrations too so nothing like a night out drinking etc, I do want it to be child-friendly. I don’t want to go away anywhere, I thought it would be nice to have a bbq or something more relaxed like that but obviously it might be a bit cold by then and none of us really have a house big enough anyway. Just trying to think of ideas that are a bit different to the usual just going out for a meal

Any suggestions? confused

OP’s posts: |
QuiteForgetful Wed 19-Feb-20 09:19:20

Bowling party?

Ricekrispie22 Thu 20-Feb-20 17:59:00

Charter a boat for 2-3 hours and go on a sail up and down the river with drinks and nibbles. We did this one, but there might be something similar wherever you live orwellrivercruises.com/charters/
Body Shop party www.thebodyshop.com/en-gb/party-at-home

WinterCat Thu 20-Feb-20 18:03:38

Hire a village hall for an afternoon.

Will there be other young children? If so you could hire a bouncy castle or similar for them so they are occupied and have afternoon tea or similar for your guests.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »