Talk

Advanced search

30th Birthday Ideas?

(4 Posts)
gaw821 Sun 01-Sep-19 19:32:21

I turn 30 in January and we will be TTC shortly after that so I want to have a proper celebration! I have 25ish people to celebrate with (but happy to make it girls only for 14) and I want to do something a bit more special/interesting than just a meal out, but I don't exactly have enough friends/money/energy for a full on party...

Anyone do anything exciting for theirs that they'd recommend? Or have plans to? All of the ideas so far aren't exactly suitable for January...

I'm conscious that quite a few of my friends have little ones, and a couple will be travelling so I think I'd like to do a day thing and then maybe an evening thing that people can opt out of if they need to.

Thanks in advance!

OP’s posts: |
soniamumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 06-Sep-19 15:10:36

Hi @gaw821just bumping this for you, so hopefully some Mumsnetters will be along soon with some advice. smile

Coco89 Sun 15-Sep-19 00:00:10

I had my 30th birthday in july! My friends planned the whole day! So it started off me being blindfolded into a relaxing spa day! With a lovely buffet and a pink gin cake! Then for the evening they had planned to go on a pub crawl with matching t shirts with my face planted on them all! It was literally the best night ever!!

RockingMyFiftiesNot Mon 23-Sep-19 20:41:24

Depends what is available where you are. An escape room if it appeals, then on for a meal.

One of my friends had everyone to her house and brought in a makeup artist to do everyone's makeup before we went out for a meal.

Cocktail making? Wine tasting?

A lot depends on your budget

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »