Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

CHEAP party ideas for a 4 year old boy needed please

(4 Posts)
Pesha Mon 16-Jul-07 13:30:19

Just got back from holiday and realised its only 3 weeks til ds1s 4th birthday and we have no money left!

I was going to just have a party in the garden with a few friends from playschool and lots of family but garden is a jungle and with the weather how it has been it will probably be raining anyway! And my house just isnt big enough.

I could hire the local hall which has soft play (this is what i did for dd's 4th and 5th) but after food and party bags etc it gets a bit expensive.

Ds1 has been to friends parties recently and is very excited about his own celebration.

What else is there that doesnt cost much and doesnt matter if its raining?!

Please help me!!!

Dottydot Mon 16-Jul-07 13:38:56

I'd go with clearing up the garden and fingers crossed for OK weather! Even if it's raining you could ask for wellies to be brought and let them play in the rain.

You could do treasure hunts, pin the tail, musical bumps all outside. Maybe have the food set out inside the house but as long as it's not raining let the kids eat outside.

Dottydot Mon 16-Jul-07 13:40:04

You could have a weed the garden party - give all the kids little spades and trowels and the one who digs up the most weeds wins a prize!!

ChudleyMintonCanons Tue 17-Jul-07 13:51:54

Have a jungle party!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now