Talk

Advanced search

Totally Stuck for 8 year old boy's party

(11 Posts)
Honeycake50 Tue 02-Apr-19 17:05:39

Help, need some ideas.. have done the class thing, glow in the dark theme, swimming, cinema, football parties... any other fun ideas for active boys and some girls too (maybe 15-20 total) ? I am really struggling this year..

OP’s posts: |
DonPablo Tue 02-Apr-19 17:09:21

Laser quest?
Den building (our local woods do this)?
Pizza express party?

EmperorBallpitine Tue 02-Apr-19 17:11:05

I just ask mine. For the past two years one of my kids has had a two person sleep over because she doesn't want a big party. They want to chose surely?

WeepingWillowWeepingWino Tue 02-Apr-19 17:12:08

trampolining?

Slime party?

Br1ll1ant Tue 02-Apr-19 17:12:54

Mine is having a crazy golf party

Honeycake50 Tue 02-Apr-19 17:15:53

Of course they choose, I leave it to them each year but this year they are stuck. DS would like to invite his friends which amounts to around 15/20...

Thanks will look at Den building, that's different. Laser Quest near me is in a really poor state otherwise would have gone for something like that. The same group more or less went to a Pizza Express making party a couple of weeks ago so trying to avoid the same thing.

OP’s posts: |
BrieAndChilli Tue 02-Apr-19 17:18:40

Lego party (there’s companies that provide the Lego ronyoj can do it yourself)
Go karting party. There’s a company near us that do an inflatable track at the leisure centre
Swimming party
Cinema (cheap kids showing sat mornings)
Camping party (don’t have toa crually sleep over but you could do s’mores and stuff
Trampoline park
Clip and climb

stucknoue Tue 02-Apr-19 17:23:44

They do moth hunting (and looking for "ghosts") at our local country park though has to be dark.

ManrajWalia Wed 03-Apr-19 20:32:36

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

heymammy Wed 03-Apr-19 20:39:25

Is there anywhere local that does parkour?

1busybee Wed 03-Apr-19 20:42:37

Zorb football party - fun variation on a football party and kids that don’t necessarily enjoy football enjoy the zorbing bit. Trampolining park, nerf party, tent in the garden sleep over.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »