Talk

Advanced search

Buffet or picnic lunch box?

(4 Posts)
mangomama91 Sun 23-Sep-18 14:01:54

Hi just wanting some opinions really please.
Having many daughters 6th birthday party soon at home, there could be around 15 children coming.
I've always done party buffet and I love party food (and all the leftovers 😋) but thinking lunch boxes might just be easier.

So my question is what would you do? A buffet or lunch box and if you have a lunch box what would you put in it?

OP’s posts: |
MrsGB2225 Sun 23-Sep-18 14:06:33

I like buffet. Lunchboxes generally have
Ham/cheese sandwich
Pom bears
Raisin
Satsuma
Banana

Sleephead1 Sun 23-Sep-18 14:16:12

I've always done buffet but we have always had family / family friends type parties so feeding adults aswell. The party I went to that did lunch boxes had half a ham and half a cheese sandwich ( I think they must have checked no one was vegetarian as would of been contaminated ) Then crisps, Apple and a cake

mangomama91 Sun 23-Sep-18 14:20:29

Thanks for the replies.

I always make sure there's plenty of buffet food and cater for the adults as well. I think even just after your two replies I'm just going to do buffet haha I wouldn't be able to decide what goes in the lunchbox and then end up doing so much that is probably be better off doing buffet.

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »