Talk

Advanced search

Lo's 3rd birthday

(3 Posts)
Mum8515 Sun 29-Jul-18 18:02:38

It's my LOs 3rd birthday in 2weeks, I wanted suggestions on where we could take him/what we could do? This is his last birthday as the only child as I'm due our 2nd in a few months so would like to make a fuss over him on his day. We live in London so nothing too far as I can't handle the travel.

Tia x

OP’s posts: |
ThinkingCat Sun 29-Jul-18 19:00:17

What does he like doing?
Soft play area? Birthday picnic in park? Zoo?

Ricekrispie22 Mon 30-Jul-18 07:49:00

Kensington Memorial Waterpark and Princess Diana's Memorial playground, combined with a trip to the Science Museum (which has an excellent area for pre-schoolers in the basement).
Odds Farm Park is excellent. It's a little way out of London but worth going to. It has an extensive outdoor play area, a giant indoor play barn, maze, ride on toys, sandpits, tractor rides, lots of animals to pet, a water play area. My DC love watching the cows being milked, collecting the eggs, holding the rabbits etc...During the summer holidays there are some themed shows and arts and crafts activities.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »