Talk

Advanced search

Ideas please....?

(4 Posts)
eyeroller1 Wed 31-Jan-18 19:16:26

Thank you, love the ideas!!

I played the chocolate/roll a double at guides many years ago and was up at the table for ages before someone else threw a double 😍😍😍

Thanks again!

OP’s posts: |
Ricekrispie22 Wed 31-Jan-18 16:22:09

Strawberry shoelace race - Everyone is given a long strawberry bootlace.Then you have to put one end in your mouth and both hands behind your back.On “GO”, everyone tries to eat the bootlace as quick as they can.

Make sure everyone has a cup and a straw and cover a table or a large tray with Smarties.When everyone is ready to start, get someone to start a timer for one minute.The winner is the person who manages to suck up the most amount of Smarties into their cup using their straw.Strictly NO HANDS!

The chocolate game - players take it in turns to roll the dice on the floor in front of them, passing them around the circle to their left. If someone rolls a double, they leap into the center of the circle, put on the dressing up clothes, and start to unwrap, then eat, the bar of chocolate - but only using the knife and fork. That player keeps going until another player rolls a double, at which point they must co-operate in handing over the dressing up clothes so that the next player gets a turn.

eyeroller1 Tue 30-Jan-18 15:07:10

Coooeeeeeeee

eyeroller1 Tue 30-Jan-18 10:19:25

So I’m having a small gathering (under 20) adults at my house on Friday and want to play some games like the pick the cereal box up with your teeth game, or work out who u are from questions (post it on your head game) any ideas?

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in