Talk

Advanced search

11 year old party.

(9 Posts)
themumfairy Fri 12-Jan-18 16:51:34

Ds is 11 in May and as its his last birthday in primary school and is only a couple of months away from them all going to different high schools id like to throw a party for him and his friends. They are obviously too old for most things and there will probably be around 15 of them so no sleepovers!! Ideas

OP’s posts: |
Royalcoronation Fri 12-Jan-18 16:52:16

I find this easiest way is to ask the kids what they want.

MiddleClassProblem Fri 12-Jan-18 16:53:15

Too old for most things at 11? Pool party? Laser quest? What’s he into?

GreenTulips Fri 12-Jan-18 16:54:41

We had a picnic in the park with balls bats ropes etc

Was a lovely afternoon

ferriswheel Fri 12-Jan-18 16:56:56

A treasure trail with activities at each stop.

MiddleClassProblem Fri 12-Jan-18 16:57:15

Yup, don’t like the bride or the mother of the groom. Probably not the father of the groom either. Basically half the top table...

Neolara Fri 12-Jan-18 16:57:42

Laser quest? My ds wants to go paint balling.

Evelynismyformerspyname Fri 12-Jan-18 16:57:54

DD had a bowling party for her 11th. Adults go bowling so I can't see how kids could be too old... Same goes for taking everyone to the cinema, or swimming, or laster quest type stuff - if most are sporty then climbing and other sporty parties. 11 isn't too old for much unless you mean soft play...

SJO1970 Mon 22-Jan-18 19:56:01

Hi - we booked a room at the local community centre and hired Mad Pete via Bark. He was absolutely hilarious and taught the boys magic tricks as well as entertaining them.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »