Talk

Advanced search

Hen party ideas cowgirl theme

(5 Posts)
Mummytron Mon 01-Jan-18 22:23:43

Hi
We're having line dancing and have got decorations but trying to find cowgirl/country and western themed stuff for party bags. Not tacky.
Anyone fine this before?
Thanks

OP’s posts: |
CheapSausagesAndSpam Tue 02-Jan-18 02:32:14

God. There's a challenge! grin I think cowgirl IS tacky by dint of being so overused.

The only thing I can think of that's vaguely nice for party bags is traditional bandanas

www.google.com.au/search?q=red+and+white+bandana&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=s2KvOFw5LVpsOM%253A%252Cxw_r2npMSncd7M%252C_&usg=__IHzbBJX2fKMY4Joe0djOBjnfIIs%3D&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjPsNOKnrjYAhWErJQKHZMzBM0Q9QEIKzAA#imgrc=s2KvOFw5LVpsOM:

Like those.

And perhaps some personalised chocolate and a vintage style keyring?

www.etsy.com/au/listing/576019551/cowgirl-keychain-cowgirl-gift-rodeo?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=cowgirl%20keychain&ref=sr_gallery_2

Oh and cactuses...they're Western and there's loads of nice stuff about with cactuses on

Mummytron Tue 02-Jan-18 18:49:07

Thank you for your ideas.
I know it's tacky as a theme but the lady in question is a massive country and western fan so there was no other choice!!

OP’s posts: |
NapQueen Tue 02-Jan-18 18:50:18

Lots of cactus stuff around atm that would fit in

ChanandlerBongsNeighbour Tue 02-Jan-18 19:24:59

Love the bandana bags idea!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »