Talk

Advanced search

Party bag ideas HELP ! Need to order TODAY !

(6 Posts)
pickyourselfupandtryagain Tue 28-Nov-17 10:29:35

Hey all,

Left it to the last minute to order DS party bags for his party ! Will need to order today !

DS, soon to be 8, will be having a swimming pool party. I really don’t want to spend money on rubbish plastic toys.... but would like to give DS friends a party bag of some sort to say thanks for attending.

I was thinking of getting a child a large magic bubble wand.... but thought it’s a little bit childish (but my DS loves bubbles).

A party bag containing ;

1. Magic bouncy putty
2. Bouncy large balloons
3. Sea animals grow in the water
4. Tattoos
5. A lollipop and a cake

What can I get for DS classmates... would a cake or biscuits be fine ?

OP’s posts: |
BrieAndChilli Tue 28-Nov-17 10:32:45

Swimming bag
Inflatable ring/animal
Goggles
Water guns

SandLand Tue 28-Nov-17 10:36:46

Water pistol for use in the party, which they then take home with them.

squishysquirmy Tue 28-Nov-17 20:55:00

I personally think that a party bag containing one (or 2 ) nice items they'd actually use, plus cake and sweets, is better than a bag stuffed full of disposable tat. Quality over quantity!
I think what you've suggested sounds fine - it is quite a lot if you are going to put it all in (maybe I'm just mean), and a water gun is a great suggestion too.

For classmates cake and biscuits sounds fine too (unless you are loaded and want to be very generous).

BluebirdHill Tue 28-Nov-17 20:59:00

Those sound fine to me and my DS is a similar age. I find the multi packs of fun size Mars bars and so on are good for party bags - Asda has them.

traviata Tue 28-Nov-17 21:07:02

book and sweets, piece of cake if you can be bothered.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »