Talk

Advanced search

Little boy is a fairy I’m nativity- ideas pls?

(8 Posts)
MummaLucy Sat 18-Nov-17 09:13:27

Hi all my little boy is almost 3 & is going to be a fairy in his Christmas nativity. Have any of your little lads done this before? Freddie won’t wear girls clothes and has asked to me a dinosaur fairy. I thought I could get a dinosaur costume with some green fairy wings and some lovely lights? Any suggestions very welcome from a Mum who wants to comply whilst keeping my main little man happy 😆🧚‍♀️🦖

CakesRUs Sat 18-Nov-17 09:22:40

If he doesn’t feel comfortable as a girly fairy, it’s fair enough to respect that.

Yellowheart Sat 18-Nov-17 09:26:29

Why fairy in a nativity play and not an angel?

Crumbs1 Sat 18-Nov-17 09:37:59

I think since fairies in nativity plays are inaccurate and silly a dinosaur fairy is just as reasonable.
Are you sure he doesn’t mean Angel.

MummaLucy Sat 18-Nov-17 09:53:26

Definitely a fairy! Your right, I think as it’s clearly a bit of lighthearted fun he can put his individual spin on it! It made me chuckle to start with but I must respect his wishes. Thanks for your comments everyone :-)

Mustbeoriginal38 Sat 18-Nov-17 10:01:00

The (hopefully) attached are boy fairies from the Tinkerbell movies. The two together are tinker fairies make things for the others to use and the solo guy is in charge of giving out fairy dust. Might your ds consider these if a dinosaur fairy seems a logistical nightmare?

MummaLucy Sat 18-Nov-17 11:49:02

That’s amazing thank you so much! Yes attachments are on there. I will show my little man and see what he thinks xx

Mustbeoriginal38 Sat 18-Nov-17 12:25:42

Mammalucy glad to help! smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »