Talk

Advanced search

What is the best children's party you have held, been to?

(3 Posts)
PippaFawcett Thu 01-Jun-17 17:32:51

DH and I both work FT so we don't mind having full class parties most years for the DC as we don't get much chance for them to have a huge number of play dates throughout the year.

We have run a lot of the party games ourselves in the past on various themes, had a dancing party which was great, science themed.

I'm thinking of a fun fair themed one this year so bouncy castle, popcorn maker, candy floss etc but no actual fun fair rides! Or a sports day one with lots of games?

What have been your hits over the years?

OP’s posts: |
MakeItStopNeville Thu 01-Jun-17 17:34:49

We did a sports day one and it was brilliant. We went to a local park that had a giant adventure playground and held it there. Half the party was doing sports day races (sack races, egg and spoon, etc) and the rest they were free to play on the adventure playground. And eat cake.

PippaFawcett Thu 01-Jun-17 18:02:38

MakeitStop, how old were the kids? I have got an open field in mind where I could hold it. I was thinking sack races, egg and spoon, running races, maybe those foam javelin things? What other games did you play?

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »