Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

science parties for a 7 year old?

(5 Posts)
lauratmoscow Mon 10-Apr-17 18:36:20

My 7 year old daughter really wants a science party this year, I'm worried that it wont be engaging/exciting/active enough for a group of 30 7 year olds.... has anyone any experience of these parties? Can anyone recommend any particular organiser? Thanks in advance --

Grumpbum Mon 10-Apr-17 18:39:20

We've been to a sublime science party for a 6th party which was great but I think 30 is an ambitious number for a hands on party

SpaceDinosaur Fri 01-Sep-17 09:28:24

We've enjoyed Mad Science parties. For 30 they do a science show. For up to 20 they do a hands on party

acarter001 Tue 24-Oct-17 12:36:51

I'd definitely recommend Science Boffins. They do fun experiments where they get all the kids involved. They also come to your home (or whichever venue you like) and bring all the equipment with them.

As the birthday girl, your daughter will also get a free Lab Apprentice Kit with a lab coat, certificate, badge and balloons.

Have a look on their website at www.scienceboffins.co.uk to find out more.

BrieAndChilli Tue 24-Oct-17 12:45:14

Whereabouts are you??
Near us we have techniquest and at-bristol which have hands on exhibits and science shows

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now