Talk

Advanced search

It's party time here

(2 Posts)
daniella29 Tue 24-Jan-17 10:17:37

Hello,
I am looking for some ideas for games to be arranged at a party. We are conducting a party in our neighborhood area, we have it every year, and the whole area comes together and it is real fun. There will be different games and activities and lots of food. I am in the organising committee this year, and so have to arrange things. We want to include some good games, for the kids mainly. So, I am looking for some ideas for games. We have also decided to have photo booths at our venue. But, since we do not want to spend much, we all decided that we would have DIY photo booths. I searched online, and have found these super cool ideas, www.abbeyroadentertainment.com/blog/photo-booths/ideas-diy-photo-booth-accessories-event/. Has anyone tried any of these ? Our idea is to decorate the whole place, and it should be different and awesome. So we thought we could hire some event decor rentals based on some theme. Please help me with this. I want to come up with a good event this time.

LelloandMonkey Tue 24-Jan-17 14:26:49

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now