Talk

Advanced search

Last minute help - birthday outing for a 7 year old?

(4 Posts)
debi126 Sun 13-Nov-16 17:02:48

First post here, thanks for reading!

We had planned to take my daughter and a few friends to the cinema for her 7th birthday in 2 weeks time, however the cinema listings are just now coming in for that weekend and doesn't look like there's anything she wants to see!
She had a zumba party last year which was a huge success, but this year I will be 36 weeks pregnant (!) so between exhaustion/expense/threat of early labour I am now looking for ideas for a simple but fun afternoon out?

Any suggestions welcome :-)

ScarletOverkill Sun 13-Nov-16 17:39:03

Do you have a pottery cafe near you?
My DD went to one local to us where she decorated a figure. The birthday girl's mum went back about a week later to collect them when they had been fired.

debi126 Sun 13-Nov-16 18:49:26

Think there is a craft cafe nearby... Not sure how far in advance you need to book for groups but might give it a try. Thanks!

PosiePootlePerkins Sun 13-Nov-16 18:52:39

Do you have a Pizza Express near you? They do pizza making parties, my Ds had one and it was fab. You won't need to do too much other than provide cake and party bags, and maybe some colourings for them to do while they wait for the pizzas to cook. They get starter, the pizza they made, and ice cream included in the price.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now