To use this feature subscribe to Mumsnet Premium - get first access to new features see fewer ads, and support Mumsnet.Start using Mumsnet Premium
Parents, I'm looking some advice. I am a parent of 2, 6 year old and 1 year old. I'm currently in the middle of starting my own business and would like some help with market research.
I'm starting a new party venue and would just like a bit of feedback. Basically I want to provide a complete party package to consist of dress up & mini photoshoot, cupcake decorating then the party food etc.
Please, if you could, let me know:
1. How much do people expect to pay for a party?
2. How many children do you usually invite?
3. Do you like the idea of having the birthday cake included with venue package or do you prefer to supply your own?
4. How long do you prefer your parties to last?
5. Do you opt to supply refreshments for the adults?
Any feedback whatsoever would be fabulous.
Thank you all so much