Talk

Advanced search

Birthday present ideas for 7 year old dd

(12 Posts)
lottielou7 Thu 10-Mar-16 20:53:42

She's not a mature 7 (mild SEN) and still watches Charlie and Lola.

Have you any ideas? TIA

lottielou7 Thu 10-Mar-16 22:27:01

bump

Mrsstark1 Sat 12-Mar-16 19:45:34

No ideas but will be watching closely my dd is going to be 7 and I have no idea for pressies as she also has needs and doesn't play with toys I'm clueless as she doesn't want or need much.

lottielou7 Sat 12-Mar-16 20:08:01

It's quite difficult. For example, she still likes baby dolls. She's asked for the interactive Corolle doll that speaks different languages. I don't know whether to get that for her as she already has a lot of folks.

Ningnang2000 Tue 15-Mar-16 10:01:39

My 7 year old asked for baby born at Christmas. My attitude is that they don't stay little and innocent for long so why not indulge. If that is what she wants then i'd just get that for her.

For my dd's 7th birthday a few months ago we got her roller skates that went down really really well. Shopkins are also a bit hit and a good extra present if you want to pad it out!

Leeds2 Wed 16-Mar-16 18:56:48

A scooter.

Or a tent/wigwam for the garden.

A pogo stick.

shouldwestayorshouldwego Wed 16-Mar-16 19:01:12

Storycubes go down well here and are small to store. I would say 5yrs plus.

BrieAndChilli Wed 16-Mar-16 19:03:40

DD is 7 and she goes through paper and notebooks and pencils and craft stuff like its water. How about a little desk full of stationary and craft stuff?

She likes shopkins and monster high and loves Lego friends

Build a bear vouchers?
Lego friends? Lego elves?
Lalaloopsy?

TheTartOfAsgard Wed 16-Mar-16 19:08:28

Sylvanian family. Could get a small house and then build her collection up over the years

mamabluestar Tue 29-Mar-16 23:41:20

DD is 8. She and DS, who is 4, love playing with her playdoh. Flicker scooters have been a hit too.

daisydalrymple Mon 04-Apr-16 18:37:47

Dd has had some great Charlie and Lola colouring / sticker / activity books off amazon, also noticed a Lola soft toy. Dd is 7 next week and still plays with baby born. She also LOVES disney princess lego (there's a younger age group set too, 2-7 I think, if that would suit your dd better? I hope that doesn't sound insensitive!)

Dd also loves disney princess play doh

Charlottebuchs Mon 18-Apr-16 16:49:02

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now