Accidentally invited loads of people HELP!

(3 Posts)
BlessedandCursedandWon Sat 05-Dec-15 21:31:56

It is dd's birthday party (6th) next weekend and I have somehow accidentally ended up with 16 kids coming. People asked if siblings could come, I said yes and didn't think it through. We homeschool so we tend to know the whole family. The party is going to be at home. Any ideas for keeping it sane? I'm wondering about having different activities spread around the house so crafts in one room, a treasure hunt etc. Help!

MoonlightandMusic Sat 05-Dec-15 22:59:29

How about including some dancing? Apart from musical statues, you could also look up some modern dance classes on YouTube and 'teach' them a routine based on that. Might fill half an hour, will certainly keep them contained, and is suitable for more than one age group.

attheendoftheday Wed 13-Jan-16 11:40:17

16 isn't too bad, but it depends on the size of your house. If it's the physical space that's an issue could you get a local village hall similar? Having different activities set up that people can help themselves to is a good idea.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now