Talk

Advanced search

Birthday Parties

(8 Posts)
theendisnigh38 Tue 06-Oct-15 13:59:12

Hello, is this a daft idea? OK so for my son's 6th birthday, l was thinking maybe invite 6 of his classmates to a restaurant for lunch, cut the cake after lunch and give them party bags? Does this seem like a daft idea? He has been to a few parties now and now he wants one but to be honest, there is no way we can top the ones that he has been to. What do you think? Any low cost and hassle free ideas will be very welcome.

Partybugs Sun 11-Oct-15 13:07:52

Sounds lovely.. Have fun

Partybugs Sun 11-Oct-15 13:08:26

One of the best party bags were a magazine and a pack of starbursts!

FrozenAteMyDaughter Wed 14-Oct-15 13:50:58

That does sound lovely. The only thing I can think of that you might consider, if it hasn't been done to death amongst his friends, is something like a Pizza Express party where the kids make their own pizzas, they are then cooked and then they eat them. I don't know what that would cost but I know they are quite popular round our way.

shads19 Wed 21-Oct-15 21:07:15

I'm having a 5th birthday party for my son.. Really unsure and nerves any ideas in entertainment ??

mumof472 Mon 02-Nov-15 20:16:47

I bought my daughters party bags from thelittlethings.co.uk. They do loads of lovely stuff for parties. Some of it is quite expensive but they do some great filler kits.

NeRibaEventStylingTips Wed 04-Nov-15 16:17:56

shads19 do you have a theme for your son'e 5th? You can usually hire entertainers from Partyman for example, have craft stations or a bouncy castle. It really depend on your venue and budget.

Leeds2 Wed 04-Nov-15 21:16:03

I was going to suggest Pizza Express too!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: