Halloween Costumes- What's everyone doing?

(14 Posts)
Falconwolf101 Sat 12-Sep-15 13:35:40

Dds haven't thought about it yet but I bet it will be Frozen Characters wink What's everyone else doing?

StackladysMorphicResonator Tue 29-Sep-15 17:59:58

I'm being the Joker from Batman (the Heath Ledger one) but a female version. Can't wait!

Falconwolf101 Mon 05-Oct-15 17:59:12

Sounds super Stack! Think I might be an Olaf, lol grin

OiWithThePoodlesAlready Mon 05-Oct-15 18:16:25

Dd wants to be a pumpkin. Bright orange tutu, stripey black and orange tights, orange t shirt with a pumpkin face made out of felt and a paper bowl painted orange with green pipe cleaners as a hat. She'd better not change her mind.

FattyNinjaOwl Mon 05-Oct-15 18:19:05

DD is a witch.
DS1 will dress up in his dino costume again and be Godzilla. He will possibly take his dino teddy and use him as godsuki
DS2 is wearing a ghost babygro.

NecklessMumster Mon 05-Oct-15 18:24:03

Ds2 making a 'no face' from Spirited Away which I'm hoping is easier than the giant paper mache pumpkin head we did before. And last year he put his head thro a cardboard box to look like a head on a plate on a table.grin

FiveandTwentyPast Mon 05-Oct-15 18:27:18

I'm going to paint DDs face as a sugar skull. I've watched a few YouTube tutorials on how to do it and I'm pretty confident I can pull it off.
She'll be wearing her hallowe'en dress too, it's a proper cotton jersey dress printed with a patten of ghosts and monsters, so no flammable polyester risk, and I'll do her hair with some pink and purple plastic hair extensions. Add this that purple and black stripy tights and she's going to rock this year.

hazeyjane Mon 05-Oct-15 18:27:47

Dd1 wants to be Frankenstein's monster
Dd2 wants to be a zombie cheerleader
Ds wants to be a werewolf
I'm going to facepaint myself as a Day of The Dead skull

hazeyjane Mon 05-Oct-15 18:28:16

oooh spooky, five, crossposted!!

Falconwolf101 Thu 08-Oct-15 22:05:20

Oi How cute! Nothing like a gold ol' fashioned pumpkin- don't see enough of em' except on porches confused

Fatty Ooh you've got a nice selection- your troop will be a sight to see!

Neckless Hah, wow! You folks are so creative, everyone in our area is same old same old, the variety is awesome (excited mummy moment) grin

Five- Amazing, a proper costume is much better than the tat you find in Waitrose, the Co-op etc.

Hazy- Wow, tonnes of variety!

Keep em coming guys grin

Ememem84 Thu 08-Oct-15 22:13:05

I'm going as zombie winehouse. I have a wig. And will zombie paint my face.

Falconwolf101 Fri 09-Oct-15 06:07:39

Sounds fun Em, adults can have fun too!

MelanieCheeks Tue 20-Oct-15 16:40:59

I've bought myself a Day of the dead/ Book of Life type dress and headband (from Tescos.....)

I'm on the hunt for a skeleton costume for my dog - we are running in a fancy dress race.

MelanieCheeks Wed 21-Oct-15 17:44:11

I've found my dog-skeleton costume, you can all stop looking for me!

I'd sourced one on Amazon for £22, but I'd rather give my money to a local business. So I called into the dog groomers down the road, who I'd noticed had Halloweeny things in their window, and got a great suit for £12. I think the back legs are a bit too tight for running, though, so I may cut up the seams and put some elastic across instead.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now