Talk

Advanced search

Children's party entertainer with dog

(3 Posts)
ElinElin Fri 30-Jan-15 22:51:21

My daughter absolutely loves dogs. I've been looking around to see if there are any entertainers for children's parties with dogs. So maybe a dog performing etc . I've also looked to see if there are any experience days with dogs. I found one but it's in Leamington Spa and we live I Middlesex so that's a bit far. When I google there are lots of things coming up in USA! But nothing heresad any ideas anyone?

Starlightbright1 Fri 30-Jan-15 22:59:47

How old is DD? I can only say I wouldn't...Doing something with your DD with dogs may be lovely.

My DS and a few others would not attend a party if there was a dog there as he is so scared.

I personally wouldn't want my child there..I have seen dogs react to a screaming child..I can't imagine them been calm to a room full of screaming kids...

Can't you take DD to an agility competition?

ElinElin Sat 31-Jan-15 08:48:54

Starlightbright1- you have a good point. Probably something like an experience day would be better only I can't really find anything . Thanks

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: