Talk

Advanced search

Help - Lego Stars Wars Party supplies!

(7 Posts)
Mum1234 Wed 19-Nov-14 12:38:01

DS would like a Lego Star Wars Themed party - can't find anywhere that I can get about 30 plates etc - they are either from America so postage is outrageous or Lego City stuff. In fact anything Lego Star Wars related seems very elusive, discontinued or outrageously expensive.

Any suggestions on where I can get something like this? Or help generally would be appreciated!

Guitargirl Wed 19-Nov-14 12:39:12

I ordered some from party pieces earlier in the year.

Guitargirl Wed 19-Nov-14 12:47:49

Sorry, have just checked and it was just Star Wars party things not Lego Star Wars. Am guessing you have tried all the usual places- parties r us, eBay, etsy?

YeGodsAndLittleFishes Wed 19-Nov-14 12:52:01

Can you get plain plates and printed paper napkins? Just a table runner and make decorative place names and sandwich flags from images you print off yourself?

Make place mats from print off outlines for them to colour in?

Have themed background music. There will be lots of themed party food and snack ideas on Pinterest.

Mum1234 Wed 19-Nov-14 13:28:49

Yes, tried all the usuals but thanks. I was hoping just to get the plates and then I could do plain table cloth, napkins etc but place mats is a good idea instead. I'll keep hunting in the meantime. Let me know if you find anything!

Its a shame he doesn't want a pirate party as there seems to be so much out there at the minute!

Thanks

superbagpuss Wed 19-Nov-14 13:31:55

we did a minion party and had yelloe cardboard lunch boxes for each child - could you get similar and mark with a black felt tip pen to look like lego or a lego head?

Mum1234 Wed 19-Nov-14 14:55:32

Another good idea - thanks. Its just the Star Wars bit I need to get in there. I was thinking of buying a Star Wars Sticker Book and using the stickers to do something similar maybe. I'm not the most arty of people so trying to keep it as simple as possible grin)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now