Talk

Advanced search

girlie themed parties in Manchester

(2 Posts)
JennyHas Tue 25-Sep-12 15:53:39

I would like to recommend the Styling Academy for girlie themed parties. My daughter recently attended a friend’s birthday party at the studio in the Corn Exchange, Manchester (remember it? It’s been called the triangle for years) and she had an absolute blast. The girls were truly pampered and the staff used just the right amount of make-up for a 7 year old – a bit of glitter, blusher and lip-gloss plus they had their hair curled and nails painted. I was really impressed with the way the girls were kept entertained; playing party games and dressing up in loads of different hats and stuff. They all had a modelling photo shoot and the photographer was lovely too and the pictures turned out fab! They even did a little catwalk show which they absolutely loved.
Contact kelly@thestylingacademy.net www.thestylingacademy.net

michp66 Mon 01-Oct-12 13:48:45

Hi there - I have already booked a party for my daughter at the Style Academy Manchester. Can I just ask - how expensive the photos are if you want to purchase afterwards? My eldest daughter went to a photoshoot party at the weekend and they were really expensive. Many thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now