Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

DJ needed in birmingham!!!

(3 Posts)
mjp185 Mon 06-Mar-06 13:56:31

Hi all, wondered if any of you mn's out there knew of a DJ in brum. Hubbies 40th birthday in april and having a suprise party and am having probs finding a reasonable dj at a resonable price! PARTY IS ON 8/4/05, and wanted some bigband/swing and 50's/60's music. have exhausted the internet and not prepared to pay £600 for a dj! mind you it would be a smart career change if I ever wanted one!!

Thnx in anticipation.

mjp185 Mon 06-Mar-06 15:16:16

Don't worry, found one now!!!!!!!!!

christine28 Fri 23-Feb-07 11:35:17

hi i know this thread is old now but we used a fantastic female dj who was incredibly talented at engaging children and entertaining. she did a party for a friends little girl who was 9 years old. her name is Diva and her prices are good. she is on www.birthdaypartydj.blogspot.com
her number is 07968 960 413. oh yes, she is police checked and she knew how to set boundaries with the kids as well as having fun. she played some great party games and tied them into a 'Bratz' theme. the kids had a great time.
i hope this helps anyone who might be looking

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now