Talk

Advanced search

monster themed party for 3yo - suggestions please

(2 Posts)
MamaLaMoo Wed 26-Oct-11 08:59:11

My DD1 will be 3 in November and we are planning a bit of a do to celebrate as she has recently come out of hospital. Our house is a small 2 up 2 down terrace and can't accommodate the wider family never mind some of her little friends so we are hiring a local hall.

Things like bouncy castles are out until she is fully recovered (docs orders, she damaged her eye and we must avoid it getting knocked) but pass the parcel/musical whatevers are fine. She would like a green monster cake which I can make, I was thinking of monster-related ideas to make it a bit of a theme. I have face painting or monster masks as an idea.

Any suggestions for monster games and activities for half a dozen 3 yos and their parents, grannies, aunties and uncles etc that aren't hugely physical??

huffythethreadslayer Wed 26-Oct-11 09:05:14

I'm always useless at games and such, but have you googled party ideas? I always tend to do this when it's DD's birthday and we've had some corkers, thanks to many (mostly US) sites out there. Check this one www.easy-party-games.com/kids-birthday-party.html

This one's about Halloween parties, but gives good ideas that could be adapted boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?t=536967

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now