Talk

Advanced search

I really need some help/inspiration PLEASE

(8 Posts)
JjandtheBeanlovesUnicorns Sun 09-Oct-11 14:23:28

Dd will be 3 on 21st november, I have her presents sorted I just need help for a celebration/party.

The last two years we went to the zoo on her birthday and had a 'party' there, last year was rubbish as my grandma died the week before and I was, and still am, a mess. with just the familys children. This year her birthdays on a monday and since ds has started school me and dp plan to take her to lunch and something just us on the actual day.

I have ages ranging from dd to 11 to cater for, the 11yo is fab with the little kids and mucks in well with 'babyish' games.

I'm considering just doing something at home as I have space but feel bad that its not good enough as ds had a soft play party for preschool friends and a home party for family, year before he had castle in a hall, he has friends though dd, just has one so far.

So please tell me how I can make my peppa pig mad daughters day extra special.

ThatsNotMyBabyBelly Sun 09-Oct-11 20:06:14

Where do you live? Could you go to Peppa Pig world as a special trip and have tea and cakes at home for family and her friend?

Or treat her and her friend to a farm trip maybe if she likes animals?

For my dd1 (she's just 2) who is Peppa mad, she had a big peppa balloon, peppa cake, peppa banner - you get the picture - and she loved it.

JjandtheBeanlovesUnicorns Sun 09-Oct-11 20:17:19

We'd love to take her to peppa pig world but its about 2hrs from us, and ds loves it to so were planning to that in a school holiday for them both.

Think I need to stop over thinking it, she is 3, she will be thrilled at cake presents and balloons.

ThatsNotMyBabyBelly Sun 09-Oct-11 20:21:21

Oooo you can get a Peppa personalised book, dd1 is getting one for xmas. Would she like something like that maybe? Tesco do a £10 Peppa cake if you can't cook like me are busy, and you can get little Peppa transfers to go on fairy cakes.

You may start to dream about that bloody pig, but it will be worth it grin

JjandtheBeanlovesUnicorns Sun 09-Oct-11 21:18:45

I already do, her first word was peppa followed by a snort smile, its become a lifestyle lol that the whole family is sucked into.

i need that book dd would love the book!

I've had the cake planned for 10mnths a while, doing a chocolate cake covered in green roll out and betty crockers chocolate icing and standing her peppa pigs in 'muddy puddles'

JjandtheBeanlovesUnicorns Sun 09-Oct-11 21:23:21

Getting the cupcake transfers from ebay, they're ace smile

ThatsNotMyBabyBelly Sun 09-Oct-11 22:05:09

Am envy at the cake - sounds wonderful!

Hope you all have a great party

JjandtheBeanlovesUnicorns Sun 09-Oct-11 22:29:38

That's not I usually get dp to make the sponge have some help.

My friend recently made all the peppa characters for her ds cake I'm using her plastic figures!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now