Talk

Advanced search

What does your 7 year old DD play with?

(11 Posts)
idobelieveinfairies Tue 27-Sep-11 14:30:50

My DD is 7 at the end of October and i don't know what to buy for her...and she doesn't know what she might like either!

She already has a bike, scooter, nintendo. She has tons of Barbie and Baby Annabell stuff that she rarely plays with. She has a CD player for her music. She has tons of art stuff that she does use often so i know some more of that would be fine...i'm not sure what else....

Any ideas???

Must add.....she has lots of brothers (including a twin) so there are lots of lego,cars etc that they all share.

CaurnieBred Tue 27-Sep-11 14:33:00

We are going to get our 7 year old a goldfish for her birthday as we are in the same situation as you (plus we have got tickets for Strictly Live as she is addicted to it and has been since she was old enough to dance along!)

idobelieveinfairies Tue 27-Sep-11 15:59:16

A goldfish is a nice idea, but we have a cat...and don't want an accident!!

The strictly Live tickets will be amazing for your daughter!!!! What a lovely idea, does she know about them or is it a suprise?

angelinterceptor Fri 30-Sep-11 12:57:55

My DD is 7, she loves art stuff, or sewing or generally making things for her barbie & action men dolls

Also recently into the build-a-bear craze - so assesories etc for the teddy

she got a great thing last year, that makes little laminated badges which is good fun

what about sports stuff, tennis racket or something she can use for any classes she goes to

neolara Fri 30-Sep-11 13:00:23

A camera. And she loves making things.

squeaver Fri 30-Sep-11 13:03:01

My nearly 7 yo has only just got into Lego and absolutely loves it.

snailoon Fri 30-Sep-11 13:04:39

My daughter's favourite ever present was a desk. It is an old one with lots of little drawers and shelves. I bought it from a street market for 20 pounds, and put little arts and crafts items in the drawers. She has used it for hours virtually every day for 5 years. If your daughter likes art and is starting year 1 this could be a great present for her.

cece Fri 30-Sep-11 13:04:44

Sylvannian Families smile

or

Litllest Pet Shop

from the mother of a 10 year old DD

twentyten Fri 30-Sep-11 13:07:50

Echo Sylvanians!! i she loved them for years!

ativa Fri 30-Sep-11 13:09:08

my now 8 year old was still into playmobil then, but a goldfish or a camera would have been great, or a build-a-bear voucher.

whatsthetimemrwolf Tue 04-Oct-11 14:45:16

My 7 year old DD has just got into Sylvanian families and loves them. She also loves her kidizoom camera (rubbish reviews as picture quality dreadful) but she adores it as you can make funny pictures with your photos! Her request for this years birthday is a watch with a timer.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now