Talk

Advanced search

What sort of party for a 3 year old boy?

(3 Posts)
lizzie83 Tue 27-Sep-11 00:00:14

Hi, I am hoping you can help me. This is the first time I have used this website. I have a two year old boy who goes to a local preschool one morning a week, a child minder 3 afternoons a week and will be starting a new nursery a month before his third birthday where he will go two afternoons a week. My plan was to have a birthday party and invite the small preschool class and any children from the nursery he may have grown close to as well as the usual family and friends. I have provisionally booked a bouncy castle and local village hall and thought it would be a good opportunity to get to know parents and children he will go to school. However, my concern is no one will show up as he only goes to preschool one day a week and will be fairly new to the nursery therefore making the village hall unnecessary. Any suggestions?

Crumbletopping Tue 27-Sep-11 09:35:28

Most people like a party and it will be a good way of meeting other parents and children, as you say. If you put an RSVP on the invitation, you should have a good idea of numbers in advance.

lizzie83 Tue 27-Sep-11 10:10:21

Thanks that was my initial thoughts it was talking it over with my partner that got me worried.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now