Talk

Advanced search

First Birthday Party - Softplay centre or Hall??

(5 Posts)
Kiki84 Tue 20-Sep-11 19:23:46

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

sunnyday123 Tue 20-Sep-11 19:35:23

i've done both parties and can assure you hall parties work out far more expensive than soft play! I would recommend soft play as its more for the kids - thats the point i suppose?.

If you do hire a hall you could have ball pit, small bouncy castle, slide with mat, some sort of bucket with water, cups etc to play with although messy!! In soft play you tend to feed only the kids hence it will work out loads cheaper than feeding adults. I have been to one hall party where they ordered pizzas and got the local chippy in - but depends if you're going out to impress!

cat64 Tue 20-Sep-11 19:44:13

Message withdrawn

An0therName Wed 21-Sep-11 12:54:43

do you have any relatives that have larger house - as its for the adults really so that's what I did for both my DC 1st - asked the GP to host - I did the food etc

def not soft play - they won't appricate it

if you want to do a hall - do you know anyone with a baby with a birthday close to yours that you could share with - saves loads of money and work

food just sandwiches and biscuits, cut up fruit maybe - and ideally cups of tea for the

Kiki84 Wed 21-Sep-11 19:30:20

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now