Talk

Advanced search

DP's birthday present - any ideas much appreciated. This is what he is interested in...

(4 Posts)
iwouldgoouttonight Tue 23-Aug-11 12:08:51

He enjoys cycling so I was thinking something to do with that - he already had bike maintenance books and tools, and an app to measure how far he cycles/speed, etc. Are they are any bikey things?

He likes science fiction books but hasn't bought any recently so there might be good new ones out (I don't know much about science fiction).

He likes cricket and rugby (watching not playing)

He did mention he'd like a radio controlled helicopter, which I have brought him. He likes gadgety type things.

I need ideas to give to my parents, his parents and to get for him from the DCs so the budget is probably about £20-£40.

Thanks in advance! I always struggle with this!

mycatoscar Tue 23-Aug-11 17:11:58

dh also likes cycling and recently bought one of those backpack drink bottle things - which has a pipe you can drink from while cycling

he also has those posh shorts with jelly in the seat area, both these can be bought within your budget

cant help with the other things I'm afraid

iwouldgoouttonight Wed 24-Aug-11 10:08:25

Good ideas - thank you! I think he'd definitely make use the the drinks bottle with pipe.

BertieBasset Wed 24-Aug-11 16:48:00

how about a cycling jersey?

rugby shirt or tickets to a game?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now