Talk

Advanced search

Kitchen Tea - whats a nice gift for an old school friend?

(6 Posts)
Astrophe Sat 23-Jul-11 14:07:33

I don't see a lot of her, so don't really know her tastes super well. She is marrying her BF they live together and probably have everything they need really, but I'd like to get her something nice that will not just gather dust...thinking something consumable would be best?

Ideas?

TIA smile

Doodlez Sat 23-Jul-11 21:50:27

Bit of a mad idea but for the couple who think they have everything they need - I bet they don't have one of there!

Doodlez Sat 23-Jul-11 21:51:03

There? I meant THESE!

Tsk!

mycatoscar Mon 25-Jul-11 08:50:56

that is a mad idea doodlez! LOL, what about flowers or nice coffee or fresh herbs if they cook?

Or if you want something that will last maybe a vase? posh salt and pepper pots? His and hers mugs? Nice quality tea towels? Nice photo frame? Fruit bowl?

I think if it was me I would rather have something consumable.

Astrophe Mon 25-Jul-11 09:01:27

thanks for the ideas smile

She (not sure about her DP!) drinks tea, but I already gave her a selection of lovely teas for her engagement! She does cook - maybe a little hamper of nice olives/herbs/oil etc...? I know I'd love that - would others though?

mycatoscar Mon 25-Jul-11 09:54:02

I would love posh herbs/oils etc, or what about posh cheeses and a cheese board? I would also love that LOL

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now