Talk

Advanced search

A first birthday gift

(5 Posts)
Grabaspoon Tue 05-Jul-11 15:24:25

Does anyone have any reccomendations for a 1st birthday gift?

It's for the youngest of 3 - so has lots of clothes/toys already - but am happy to buy her a toy/item of some sort.

Otherwise any other ideas?

Budget around £15-£20 smile

telephonetree Thu 07-Jul-11 21:39:35

musical box

breadandhoney Thu 07-Jul-11 21:44:13

It is my dd's first birthday today smile Most of her presents (besides clothes) were more than your budget. However, she loves anything musical - she's just started to really wriggle and bop to music - so anything along these lines would be great.

roundabout1 Tue 12-Jul-11 20:06:45

my dd2 was one last month & we have huge amounts of toys & clothes. DD2 (with some help & advice) bought her a wow friction car & figure it's pink with a girl figure & cost about £10, it has been the biggest hit of all. They play with it together which is good but dd2 loves it playing by herself too. It says from age 18months + but I think it's fine for one yr olds. I find 1 a difficult age to buy for as lots of the suitable toys my dd had been playing with already or had similar ones thats why we ended up buying an 18mt + one. Bath toys also a big hit, we bought a friends son a submarine & it has entertained the whole family!

BonzoDooDah Sat 16-Jul-11 10:28:40

Anything in the basic playmobil stuff - or Happyland sets (ELC) - which go together well if they already have bits of it or are standalone ... I like this bus

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now