Talk

Advanced search

ideas needed for a joint party!!!

(3 Posts)
normalnermal Sun 09-Jan-11 15:46:40

My daughter turns 4 and my son 2 within 5 days of each other next easter and I need ideas for parties desperately. I live in Nottingham. Hellppp mmmeeeeee!

frazmum Sun 09-Jan-11 17:00:38

An Easter themed party? One of my DD's often has a birthday at Easter and when she was 4 we had a rabbit theme. An Easter Egg hunt is a classic, perhaps give them two different areas to hunt to give the little ones a chance. Also with two different ages try more team games with the ages divided between teams (like hop like a rabbit to a fixed point and back with a soft toy between their knees). Make the most of all the food you can buy in the shops ready decorated and the decorations.

Lotkinsgonecurly Sun 09-Jan-11 17:03:23

We did an easter themed party for dd (3) last year and it was great. Lots of themed activity packs from poundland for some quiet activities and easter egg hunts.

DH hired a bunny costume and then appeared at the party and completely freaked out most of the children grin. Would leave the bunny costume!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now