Talk

Advanced search

Random, but important party question.

(5 Posts)
LynetteScavo Sun 05-Dec-10 10:47:25

If I invite thirteen boys to a 12th birthday party, how many will turn up?

QOD Sun 05-Dec-10 10:51:47

too many!

LynetteScavo Sun 05-Dec-10 14:11:27

I need a definite answer...the party is for a max of 12 I've already paid for it.

All would have been well,as there are only 12 boys in DS's class including him.

Now he wants to invite 3 boys who travel on his bus. They get on at his stop (so obviously live near us), and I would like to encourage friendships with people who live nearby. (School has a massive catchment area...freinds who live close are like gold dust)

Would it be hideous not to invite a couple of boys from his class just because they live 25 miles away and DS doesn't really like them that much.

<<nervous>>

ChasingSquirrels Sun 05-Dec-10 14:16:29

i wouldnt be inviting anyone i didnt like that much, but then you get back to the "inviting nearly all of the class and leaving 1 or 2 out". tbh I think by 12 they know who they do/don't are friends with - and why invite those that you arent.

QOD Sun 05-Dec-10 16:04:13

I think it's fine if you don't invite 3 or 4 in his class - bit mean if it's just 1

(I don't believe in the "the whole class" thing - unless it was just 1 cos that's just mean!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now