Talk

Advanced search

Random, but important party question.

(5 Posts)
LynetteScavo Sun 05-Dec-10 10:47:25

If I invite thirteen boys to a 12th birthday party, how many will turn up?

QOD Sun 05-Dec-10 10:51:47

too many!

LynetteScavo Sun 05-Dec-10 14:11:27

I need a definite answer...the party is for a max of 12 I've already paid for it.

All would have been well,as there are only 12 boys in DS's class including him.

Now he wants to invite 3 boys who travel on his bus. They get on at his stop (so obviously live near us), and I would like to encourage friendships with people who live nearby. (School has a massive catchment area...freinds who live close are like gold dust)

Would it be hideous not to invite a couple of boys from his class just because they live 25 miles away and DS doesn't really like them that much.

<<nervous>>

ChasingSquirrels Sun 05-Dec-10 14:16:29

i wouldnt be inviting anyone i didnt like that much, but then you get back to the "inviting nearly all of the class and leaving 1 or 2 out". tbh I think by 12 they know who they do/don't are friends with - and why invite those that you arent.

QOD Sun 05-Dec-10 16:04:13

I think it's fine if you don't invite 3 or 4 in his class - bit mean if it's just 1

(I don't believe in the "the whole class" thing - unless it was just 1 cos that's just mean!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: