Talk

Advanced search

Boyfriends

(3 Posts)
Rachelsmt Thu 02-Nov-17 16:10:35

Hi, just a quick question how often would you recommend the daughters, boyfriend stays over. They are in a long term relationship however recently he’s been stopping up to 4/5 Times a week, each time I address this with my daughter she sulks. They both work full time and don’t get me wrong he’s a lovely lad and it’s not about the cost of a additional adult stopping although there is an impact on my budgets, and having enough in for tea !! It’s the fact I feel my homes been invaded. My daughter does pay board £100 a calendar month, but to be fair this doesn’t go that far and I feel it’s important that she contributes. It just poses a question how others would manage it. Am I just being a grump and moaning ?? hmm

user1485851222 Fri 03-Nov-17 20:11:51

Lnot being a grump. We've had various girlfriends stopping over with our son.. Can get a bit much 4-5 nights a week. You are right it isn't about cooking. More you don't feel like you can relax in your own house. But then you feel inhospitable.. no win situation

Justbookedasummmerholiday Thu 09-Nov-17 12:15:00

Do they sit in her room or take over the whole house? We had to put foot down on ds gf years ago when she assumed she was staying for tea /making herself cosy too many nights! Even when ds was at work she would assume to be staying!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now