Talk

Advanced search

Daughter raped

(5 Posts)
looneymumtoteens Fri 04-Aug-17 10:03:33

My DD was raped earlier this year the perpetrator was arrested and released pending Court case. I am really struggling and the waiting time is endless my DD has had such a difficult year and my heart is broken that someone could do this to her I feel so angry that he is free to go about his business and we are in hell just want to believe he will plead guilty as evidence is compelling but know deep down he won't and just as I have got her on her feet she will have to go through it all again. I have had some support from rape crises but unfortunately there is a 3 month waiting list for DD for face to face although other support offered.

Rainbowqueeen Fri 04-Aug-17 10:06:09

I am so sorry
flowers for you and your DD

I hope someone will come along soon with ideas of where you might get some support earlier. Please know that you are both in my thoughts

Zhx3 Fri 04-Aug-17 10:10:25

I'm sorry to hear that your daughter and you are going through that, looneymum. Does your daughter have an ISVA? They can provide support. Here is a link to ISVAs broken down by region.

The waiting list for counselling is, sadly, happening in my region too.

looneymumtoteens Fri 04-Aug-17 10:12:51

Thank you rainbowqueen my DD 18 years old and just starting out adult life just so unfair 😞

looneymumtoteens Fri 04-Aug-17 10:19:09

Thank you zxh3 for the link I will have a look! We both had an appointment with Rape crises 2 weeks ago unfortunately my DD ended up in hospital and couldn't go taken me ages to get her to go too 😞

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »