Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

They are driving me MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(6 Posts)
tortoiseshell Wed 17-Aug-05 08:54:43

That's it really - dd (2) has been on the naughty step 3 times this morning already, if they whinge one more time I will scream, if they climb on me one more time I think I'll run away. And it's not even 9 o clock yet.

gigglinggoblin Wed 17-Aug-05 09:09:33

cant complain about my kids, have hardly seem them since visiting toys r us yesterday

dp otoh was taken to work an hour early because he was annoying me so much. can definately sympathise, think i would have strangled him if he was still here. hope they improve

ssd Wed 17-Aug-05 09:12:58

tortoiseshell, put the kettle and cbeebies or a video on! failing that hide in your room!

unicorn Wed 17-Aug-05 09:33:54

can I join you?!
dd (6) (not so d at minute) has just been winding ds (3) up.. ending in fighting and tears.. and me very very stressed - sent her to her room.

They get up too early (6.30-7am)...and so by this point are bored/tired etc...
but I resent being 'forced' out of the house simply because they need entertaining IYSWIM?

tortoiseshell Wed 17-Aug-05 09:39:17

RIght, CBeebies is on, and all is quiet! Need to do something with them, but took them on long excursion yesterday and am shattered. unicorn - I think that is the answer isn't it, my two got up at 6.30 so they are 3 hours into their day.

Oh well, the day can only get better!

ssd Wed 17-Aug-05 10:04:07

Yep my ds2 is up around 6 - 6.30. Makes the day loooooooooooooong.........

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now