Talk

Advanced search

What's for lunch today? Take inspiration from Mumsnetters' tried-and-tested recipes in our Top Bananas! cookbook - now under £10

Find out more

They are driving me MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(6 Posts)
tortoiseshell Wed 17-Aug-05 08:54:43

That's it really - dd (2) has been on the naughty step 3 times this morning already, if they whinge one more time I will scream, if they climb on me one more time I think I'll run away. And it's not even 9 o clock yet.

gigglinggoblin Wed 17-Aug-05 09:09:33

cant complain about my kids, have hardly seem them since visiting toys r us yesterday

dp otoh was taken to work an hour early because he was annoying me so much. can definately sympathise, think i would have strangled him if he was still here. hope they improve

ssd Wed 17-Aug-05 09:12:58

tortoiseshell, put the kettle and cbeebies or a video on! failing that hide in your room!

unicorn Wed 17-Aug-05 09:33:54

can I join you?!
dd (6) (not so d at minute) has just been winding ds (3) up.. ending in fighting and tears.. and me very very stressed - sent her to her room.

They get up too early (6.30-7am)...and so by this point are bored/tired etc...
but I resent being 'forced' out of the house simply because they need entertaining IYSWIM?

tortoiseshell Wed 17-Aug-05 09:39:17

RIght, CBeebies is on, and all is quiet! Need to do something with them, but took them on long excursion yesterday and am shattered. unicorn - I think that is the answer isn't it, my two got up at 6.30 so they are 3 hours into their day.

Oh well, the day can only get better!

ssd Wed 17-Aug-05 10:04:07

Yep my ds2 is up around 6 - 6.30. Makes the day loooooooooooooong.........

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: