Talk

Advanced search

dd going to visit her dad on sat and keeps saying "dp bought mummy a diamond!"

(4 Posts)
MascaraOHara Fri 12-Aug-05 13:06:42

I'm literally sh*tting myself that she is going to repeat what is her favourite phrase at the moment. Her father will assumen that it's a ring not a necklace and will give me abuse for weeks. GREAT!

If I tell her not to say it to him and then she does it will be worse if she says "dp bought mummy a diamond but mummy told me not to say"

bollocks. he's such an arse. It's not that he will wind me up but just because sometimes I sit back and think 'I really dont need this' ho hum.

MascaraOHara Fri 12-Aug-05 13:08:43

not to mention the fact that this will be yet another reason why he shouldn't give me any moeny towards dd's upbringing.. he's still milking the 'because you got a new kitchen last year, you don't need money - if you didn't buy the kitchen yourself and need money get it from whoever bought your new kitchen'- I extended my mortgage but I refuse to tell him that - it's non of his f*ckin buisness that I had a new kitchen let alone where the money came from! grrrr

colditz Fri 12-Aug-05 13:13:47

Buy her a cheapy toy necklace, and teach her to say "Mummy's diamond looks like this!"

MascaraOHara Fri 12-Aug-05 13:17:37

I'm kinda banking on the if I don't say anything she might forget. Also everytime she says it I say "and mummy bought dd a bracelet" in the hope she will start saying "mummy bought me a bracelet"

It's only cos when she saw it she asked what was on my necklace.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now