Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

hurrah, DS took his first bottle today....

(6 Posts)
Tipex Sun 07-Aug-05 20:53:39

Now all I have to worry about is how on earth the nursery will get him to have ANY sleep when he starts there in a month. (they insist that putting him in a cot in a dark room will do it.....have tried to assure them it wont but they seem unfazed?)

hercules Sun 07-Aug-05 20:54:17

Let them worry about that. They've probably done it loads of times.

Tipex Sun 07-Aug-05 20:56:09

I know but I cant help having sleepless nights about it. i have visions of the poor thing getting no sleep at all and anxious that it will disrupt his nights again (when they have only just got better). I asked them if they'd push him in his chair as this is what workes for me but not surprisingly they said they dont have enough staff to do this everyday.

hercules Sun 07-Aug-05 20:57:14

I was worried about how dd would sleep without me when I went to work. Dh was looking after her and wasnt worried and managed just fine.

oooggs Sun 07-Aug-05 21:04:34

I was terrified of DS not sleeping at nursery. He is a nightmare during the day at home for sleep. They can do it, at first when he wouldn't comply he was rocked in a pushchair, then sung to and face stroked in a cot. I was shocked but like many other things they copy the other children he is now at 20 mths progressing to sleeping on a bed mat on the floor. I told them, no way will he do that, but he follows the older children in a copies them.

Still a daytime sleep nightmare at home - the face stroking etc... doesn't work for me

oops Sun 07-Aug-05 21:15:57

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now