Talk

Advanced search

washing baby clothes in BIO.big deal?

(7 Posts)
currycrazy Tue 03-Nov-09 14:38:04

i have been merrily washing all my baby to be´s clothes in normal bold 2 in 1.without even really thinking.i dont think i ever bothered with the whole non bio thing for dd,no history of skin probs in the family that im aware of.

do i really need to traipse out and buy some non bio and re wash everything?............hmm

im hoping not but im just waiting for someone to tell me some horror stories on why i should.....

branflake81 Tue 03-Nov-09 14:40:07

I read that as "washing clothes as BO" (which is of course not to be recommended).

branflake81 Tue 03-Nov-09 14:40:32

sorry, IN BO

eyetunes Tue 03-Nov-09 14:42:08

well i used the old fairy when they were tiny but not for long. Then just moved on to ordinary ariel bio after couple of months.

I don't think it does any harm, if your child has not shown any sign of rashes. (that is the only reason for non-bio isn't it, incase they have sensitive skin.?)

MrsBadger Tue 03-Nov-09 14:42:57

no

stop fussing

AMumInScotland Tue 03-Nov-09 14:48:45

Unless you or DP tend to have skin problems, or react to Bio yourselves, then there's no reason to think your baby will. If he/she does, then you can add it to the shopping list at that stage...

Firawla Tue 03-Nov-09 16:08:10

it should be okay...
non bio does not get stains out very well anyway
just pick some up next time you're in the supermarket if you feel you need it, but i wouldn't say you need to re wash the bio-washed stuff unless your kids tend to have sensitive skin/exema etc

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now