Talk

Advanced search

Blow up single bed for visiting children - any recommendations??

(11 Posts)
BiscuitStuffer Mon 31-Aug-09 21:51:23

I don't want a ready bed and would like something that is easy to inflate and deflate (comes with a pump??) - can anyone recommend anything??

CMOTdibbler Tue 01-Sep-09 09:13:45

Aerobed do a single air bed that comes in a little rucksac with it's own pump, and inflates in less than a minute. Dunelm Mills had them on offer for 20 quid the other week

BiscuitStuffer Tue 01-Sep-09 09:28:30

PERFECT!!!!! Thank you so much! Just ordered one from them.

BiscuitStuffer Wed 02-Sep-09 17:48:21

oh no disaster - that bed has been discontinued and my order cancelled, so the search is still on!!

Anyone??

MollieO Thu 03-Sep-09 12:38:18

I've just ordered two. No mention on their website that they aren't available.

fifitot Thu 03-Sep-09 12:39:01

I think John Lewis do Aerobeds. I have a child's one from there which is fantastic. Try them online.

CMOTdibbler Thu 03-Sep-09 12:44:22

Try them instore - they had loads. I can check our local one this afternoon and post to you if you like ?

BiscuitStuffer Thu 03-Sep-09 13:26:44

It was the fabulous price of £20 that I fell in love with! I have just looked on the John Lewis website and the aerobeds are all more expensive but they have a Gelert one for £20 - does anyone know about those??

CMOTDibbler - that is extremely kind of you - can't believe that you have offered to do that! Do you mean your local Dunelm Mills? I have to say that would be amazingly kind if it's very easy for you and you really don't mind.

BiscuitStuffer Thu 03-Sep-09 13:27:57

This is the one at Dunelm here

Schoolsec Thu 03-Sep-09 23:34:21

WE bought an inflatable aerobed from john lewis . Was a double so was £200 ish but think they do singles. Really easy to blow up and very comfy..

mamadiva Thu 03-Sep-09 23:46:43

I went through the whole ready bed, air bed with inbuilt pump thing for my 3YO when we were on holiday.

All of them were crap after a while.

Last time we went away for 2 weeks and DS slept on a £12.99 air bed from argos blown up with a 4.99 foot pump and I have to say that's the best he's slept on an airbed ever! Just used a normal single quilt and pillow too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now