Talk

Advanced search

Stopping COLIEF

(4 Posts)
shellmc Fri 28-Aug-09 20:10:21

Hi i have posted on here a few times reguarding my baby who had real bad colic.
We had tried everything under the sun and had a bad time with him during this stage.

We were told to try COLIEF off a few different people which has been a life saver :-)!!! He has been soo much better while using this.

We started using it when he was 7-8weeks old, he is now 12 and half weeks so past the stage where the colic should settle now hopefully. Im just wondering once this bottle has ran out, do you think he would be okay now without having it???
Any one else used colief and when did you stop using it??? was ur baby okay when you stopped the colief????

Thanks xx

mrshedgehog Fri 28-Aug-09 20:16:58

Can't remember exactly what age I stopped as was a while ago with DD1 - now 3 !! But I reduced the amount to the lowest possible first and then alternated feeds with and without. I remember thinking last bottle this costs a fortune but then buying more for the sake of a good nights sleep !! I think eventually it became obvious when she no longer needed it, but some trial and error.

Good luck

shellmc Fri 28-Aug-09 20:19:18

Thanks mrshedgehog, I suppose i will just have to try it as you say reduce it maybe give a bottle without it then put it in one and see what happens. It is expensive this is the fourth bottle now £11.99 a bottle which only lasts a week bt i suppose it is def worth it!!!

Thanks again

mrshedgehog Fri 28-Aug-09 20:25:45

I remember I spent over £100 quid on it in the end and I think it was only £8 then !!

Definitely worth it though!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now