Talk

Advanced search

How do you store those 'lift out' puzzles

(6 Posts)
TheLemur Wed 26-Aug-09 17:08:58

Do you know the ones I mean?.. Those rectangular wooden things with pieces cut out with small knobs on for toddlers.

I seem to have a lot of these from various presents/hand me downs and NONE of them come in boxes! I find myself shoving them under the bed or stacking them on top of each other on a shelf but they invariably topple over and/or pieces get lost. Is there a solution to this?!

dizzymare Wed 26-Aug-09 17:11:08

Yes!smile

I got a load of those zip up type bags, you know the sort school children bring their reading books home in. So I can chuck them in cupboards and even if all the bits fall out, we've not lost any.

becktay Wed 26-Aug-09 19:40:28

freezer food bags here!

OhYouBadBadKitten Wed 26-Aug-09 19:41:38

Because I can be quite thick sometimes I used to write the name of the shape in the space where the shape goes. I pretended that it would help dd with early word recognition grin

drlove8 Wed 26-Aug-09 21:03:40

store them , with bits in, stacked inside wicker baskets.... in fact store everything inside wicker baskets.... all toys , magazines, kids books, ect... fab for hiding plastic tat toys.wink

MaybeAfterBreakfast Wed 26-Aug-09 21:19:27

Ours are stored in one of the drawers in this.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now