Talk

Advanced search

Do/did you go out as much with two DC as you did with one?

(4 Posts)
Gateau Wed 26-Aug-09 11:37:46

Am expecting no 2 in Oct when DS will be 2.6. Thoughout his baby/childhood, I have taken DS out loads (usually in the afternoons); not to classes, but just out and about - mostly to outdoorsey places - but also to the odd playgroup. Like most boys, he loves being out, running about in the fresh air and getting lots of exercise. Plus I'm not a stay-in all day person anyway, never have been.
Will I be able to do the same getting out and about when no 2 comes along or will it take time?
Or have any of you been more content to stay in with the arrival of your second DC?

Squidmission Wed 26-Aug-09 11:53:31

I go out more with 2 dc! They can drive me mad if we stay in all day.
I'm like you and have always been out and about. We go to the park regularly and the odd playgroup too. They're both boys and need to get out regularly.

It may be a bit difficult to juggle feeding and nap times initially to find a convenient time but you'll find it easy after while smile
Congratulations btw

Gateau Wed 26-Aug-09 11:59:07

Thanks squid.
Problem is, I have to take DS out in the car to get him to nap but I ideally want to get DC2 to sleep at home - so I can do stuff/ get a rest! Would also give me a chance of one-to-one time with DS1. Maybe he will have dropped his nap by then, who knows?

Pitchounette Wed 26-Aug-09 13:08:03

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now