Talk

Advanced search

Backtoblue are you there?? Or someone else to talk to...

(6 Posts)
shish Tue 25-Aug-09 09:27:37

How are you doing??? I've been doing better on the whole, but there are some days where I feel really low again and wish I'd stuck with one

juicy12 Tue 25-Aug-09 14:27:00

Hello! I remember your first posts. It's good to hear that you've been feeling better - that's great! Do you feel like the good days are outnumbering the bad, yet? Is it possible to think about the good days on the bad ones IYSWIM? When the bad days are over, just close the page on them and wipe the slate clean. Try and do something nice for yourself on the days when you don't feel so great, and get out of the house, too. You don't have to be supermum on the bad days, so don't be hard on yourself, either. Keep posting, too.
take care

shish Tue 25-Aug-09 14:47:14

Thanks juicy12. I just wish I wouldn't keep thinking back to how much easier it was with one dc. It's really not fair on anyone..

colditz Tue 25-Aug-09 14:55:32

I'm guessing you'vejust had a little baby?

Life was easier when I had one, but My 2 (3 year age gap) now roll around on the floor like puppies, conspire against me and are generally inseparable. It's great. The early days were vile, but it's so good now I wouldn't go back to only having one.

MrsSnoops Tue 25-Aug-09 16:30:42

I remember you. I think I posted last time. It does get better, but there are still bad days. I found the bad days worse almost when there had been some good ones. A few good days and then a bad one and I felt like I was back at square one. But they become fewer and far between.
Have you asked for any help?

shish Tue 25-Aug-09 19:21:20

I am getting help. The Gp is seeing me every few weeks and she is very supportive. It's just so hard, especially on days like today when ds1 has suddenly fallen very ill.

Colditz me age gap is similar to yours. How old are your children now? When did you find it got easier? Mine are 3.2 years and 5 months..

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now