Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Those with September babies...

(6 Posts)
PrammyMammy Sun 23-Aug-09 15:16:43

What outwear do they need for leaving the hospital?

DS was born on Dec 30th, so it was icy when we left, we had a snowsuit and hat, along with a blanket.

What do i need? Will it be cold enough in 3 weeks to need a snowsuit?

I have no sense of temperature at the moment, i am ALWAYS sweating.

Meglet Sun 23-Aug-09 15:19:56

You won't need a snow suit. IIRC I had dd in a sleepysuit and a blanket on top when we crossed the car park.

snice Sun 23-Aug-09 15:21:21

Sleepsuit with cardigan over. Blanket on top if necessary. Comedy hat essential.

PrammyMammy Sun 23-Aug-09 15:28:40

Yeah we will only be going to the car lol. MW made a huge fuss last time about it being cold, she even suggested i stay over and leave in the AM to see if it would be warmer (as we were about to leave the ward).

I second snice. Especially the bit about the comedy hat.

DD did wear a snow suit but it was late at night when we were finally released from the hospital & she was a very small baby. She then got her revenge by growing out of it 4 days later. (I hasten to add it was a gift from someone who has no children & hadn't considered the general tendency of babies to grow. smile)

Skimty Mon 24-Aug-09 20:24:15

Two September babies.

For both of them it was really sunny actually so definately no need for a snowsuit!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now