Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

my girl doesnt want to see her half sister anymore

(6 Posts)
birchykel Sat 15-Aug-09 17:17:54

Background: my ex husband and me have a 6 year old girl, he see's her every other weekend and she has always seemed ok and looks forward to seeing him. He also has an older daughter 9 yrs old who lives with her mother and he also see's her everyother weekend, my girl has always seemed to like his other daughter, got on well and she often would say that she misses her etc. But recently my girl spent a week with her dad,his girlfriend, their son (who is 2) and my ex's older girl. She came back so agressive,bad mannered, and she swore (only once and it was 'crap' so not too bad but i do not want her swearing at all) after speaking to her dad i found out his girlfriend had said to my girl that some hair bobbles were crap so thats where she got it from, still not happy but hey.
Well my girl and me had a real good convo, she opened up and it was a laid back convo so no pressure on her, she told me that she doesnt want to see her half sister anymore because she hits her all the time, shouts at her and never gets told for it, my girl apparently gets into trouble cos her half sis tells their dad it was my girl.....keeping up lol.
Well today my daughter cried it came out of nowhere telling me she wants to see her dad but not her half sister, i tried to say that her dad will tell her to be nice to my girl but my girl cried more saying no i dont want to go if she is there but i want to see my dad.
I dont know what to do, ive told my ex, and asked him for suggestions but had to leave it in a message so havent heard yet.
I want whats best for my girl but not sure what that is now

Help!!!!

GypsyMoth Sat 15-Aug-09 17:33:56

is there a court order?

it puts dad in the position of having a child every weekend then,obvious answer,but probably not going to be agreed to.

StewieGriffinsMom Sat 15-Aug-09 17:43:28

Message withdrawn

birchykel Sat 15-Aug-09 18:30:49

thanks, when we got divorced there wasnt really a court order, just an agreement that i would have full custody. My ex told me he did have the girls on different weekends but it seems this isnt true.

StewieGriffinsMom - what u say is exactly what i wana say to my ex, but when i get on the phone to him it seems he doesnt take it seriously, i hate it, i just want my girl to be happy. this really isnt like her.

thanks again for your help guys.x

StewieGriffinsMom Sat 15-Aug-09 19:36:03

Message withdrawn

birchykel Sat 15-Aug-09 20:55:36

Yes I thought about it, then thought am i making it into a big deal but you know your right, I think I will do that especially after tonight. My girl burst into tears again she really wants to see her dad, but again doesnt want to see her HS she also explained to me that her HS never use to be there as much but now she is always there. She asked if we could call her dad so we did, I told him the problem and he asked to speak to her, she told me to put it on loud speaker, he asked her what was wrong and she just cried and wouldnt talk to him. He told her she can talk when she was ready which was fine. then he said he had to go as he was on his way out with friends to the pub. I took her to bed and read a story, said goodnight and she said 'mummy, daddy kisses other girls when he is drunk' I asked her how she knew this and she said her HS told her.
Im shocked, my girl seems to come back from there with more innocents lost. this HS has obviously got issue herself i think, but in the process is upsetting my girl.

So yes I think a letter would be good.
Thanks again

x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now